cruise ship texting
KICKBUTT10

I am trying to find the best option for basic texting on a cruise ship. I was offered something last time via text messaging when I came into port but do not recall what it was.  It certainly was not what Verizon told me about when I called.

0 Likes
Re: cruise ship texting
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will be charged the cruise ship rates for texting. Review them in the link. International Phones & Global Calling Plans | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: cruise ship texting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KICKBUTT10, 

We want to make sure your trip is a successful one. Please check out the link above given by Ann154. You can choose the option to plan a trip. This will give you the cruise ship rates and options for when you are in the different ports and off the boat. If you are using WIFI and any Apple devices, you can use iMessage between devices. This will only work on WIFI and both devices will need to be connected.

Jenelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes