data settings for international use
Scott_user
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am traveling in Europe on the Verizon International plan and need to ask what the best settings are for this, Roaming CDMA etc?

Does anyone have any advice?

0 Likes
Re: data settings for international use
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Probably Global and allow for data roaming.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: data settings for international use
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Scott_user,

Congrats on your upcoming travels to Europe. It's essential to make sure you are able to use your device while you are abroad, so let's get down to business.

You mentioned that you set yourself up with a plan already. Depending on how you went about doing this, we typically send you a confirmation Email listing the destination countries, dialing instructions, and things like that. To verify your plan, destinations, and to get these details like settings in order, your best friend will be our Trip Planner tool. Not only will it review your plan details, but it will take in consideration your phone make and model, and give the instructions on what to do accordingly. All you have to do is sign in with your My Verizon login through the link below, and you'll be set!

Here is a resource with a lot of great information and frequently asked questions regarding international travel. Under the header "General Information" you will want to reference question number six, using the link below.
http://spr.ly/6582DmhJm.

Do you have any questions on our findings?

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes