Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
how do I use my Samsung Galaxy 4 (4GLTE) in London?
nora-carrol

I will be in London, UK from 6/22-6/26.  The hotel has wifi, but it is unclear whether it will work with my mailto, which is linked to my company's domain name.  It is NOT a free address like gmail, yahoo or hotmail. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: how do I use my Samsung Galaxy 4 (4GLTE) in London?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Do you connect to the email via wifi here in the states?  Or is it so proprietary that you do not have access outside of your work intranet?

If you can connect to the email account from your home internet connection, then you should be able to connect via wifi at the hotel.

Ask your company IT dept how to connect outside of the office; they should be able to give you access if it's possible.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do I use my Samsung Galaxy 4 (4GLTE) in London?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Do you connect to the email via wifi here in the states?  Or is it so proprietary that you do not have access outside of your work intranet?

If you can connect to the email account from your home internet connection, then you should be able to connect via wifi at the hotel.

Ask your company IT dept how to connect outside of the office; they should be able to give you access if it's possible.

0 Likes