internatioal plans
kernie

I am going to the Neatherlands, Belgium, and France for a week .  Whichich of the international plans woul best fit me.

0 Likes
Re: internatioal plans
deloused
Master - Level 3

It would depend on your device, and how you’d like to use the service when traveling. Check out the trip planner link to review and choose your best options.

International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Re: internatioal plans
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

This sounds like an awesome trip, kernie. I can certainly understand how important it is to make sure you're on the best plan.

How will you be using your phone while traveling in these countries? How long will be you traveling? We offer a variety of international plans that will cover your usage. Visit International Phones & Global Calling Plans | Verizon Wireless for complete details. You can also go here International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless and enter the countries you are visiting and your phone model to view compatibility, and the plans available.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes