international: telemarketer calls
judycnm80
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed up for the international travel at $10 per day.  Will I be charged if some telemarketer calls me, even if I don't answer?  Or, do the charges start only if I answer?In

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: international: telemarketer calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

judycnm80, wishing you safe travels. Help is here to ensure you are set up for the best success for your trip. When you arrive in a TravelPass country and turn on your device, you'll receive an international welcome text message. Your 24-hour access to TravelPass won't begin until you make or receive a phone call, send a text or use data. Within 2 hours of triggering TravelPass, you'll receive a text message letting you know when your 24-hour session will end. If you continue to use your device after the 24-hour session, you'll be charged another daily fee and get another 24-hour session.

Stop using your device before your 24-hour session ends to avoid being charged for another daily fee for TravelPass. We also recommend turning off your device roaming setting or placing the device in Airplane Mode to prevent accidental charges. You won't be charged again until the next time you use your device internationally. You're only charged 1 daily fee per 24 hours for TravelPass, even if you travel within multiple covered countries. Please see the link provided for the FAQ's for Travel Pass and please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns as assistance is here. http://spr.ly/6582DkQHE

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

judycnm80
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received an answer: charges will only be applied when I answer the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

judycnm80, wishing you safe travels. Help is here to ensure you are set up for the best success for your trip. When you arrive in a TravelPass country and turn on your device, you'll receive an international welcome text message. Your 24-hour access to TravelPass won't begin until you make or receive a phone call, send a text or use data. Within 2 hours of triggering TravelPass, you'll receive a text message letting you know when your 24-hour session will end. If you continue to use your device after the 24-hour session, you'll be charged another daily fee and get another 24-hour session.

Stop using your device before your 24-hour session ends to avoid being charged for another daily fee for TravelPass. We also recommend turning off your device roaming setting or placing the device in Airplane Mode to prevent accidental charges. You won't be charged again until the next time you use your device internationally. You're only charged 1 daily fee per 24 hours for TravelPass, even if you travel within multiple covered countries. Please see the link provided for the FAQ's for Travel Pass and please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns as assistance is here. http://spr.ly/6582DkQHE

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!