no data access outside away from wifi
stezel

Since I switched to $100/month international travel plan from the 10$/day  international plan, I am unable to access Google Maps, Google Search, Facebook  etc. outside my home away from WIFI.  Something is preventing my data access.  I am on  the road and need to use maps and this is affecting all my travels.  I tried all the troubleshooting steps suggested on the Verizon website nothing  worked.

Help so far by Verizon support has been dismal, the customer support agent on the chat was totally useless, could not even respond to simple questions and just quit without an explanation.

Any ideas/help will be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no data access outside away from wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Stezel. Thank you for contacting Verizon Social Media channel..

In order to continue with the assistance, ¿can you help me to authenticate your account,please? So I can access and help you.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

>Eddie

0 Likes
Re: no data access outside away from wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Stezel. Are you still here with me?

>Eddie

0 Likes