traveling to Columbia, South America
SUSKAS63
Enthusiast - Level 1

A family member is traveling to Columbia (Bogota and Cartagena) and I want to know if I can add an international plan that will cover him. When I do the Verizon Trip Planner it doesn't have Columbia as a travel option.

Re: traveling to Columbia, South America
deloused
Master - Level 3

The Trip Planner is for traveling to international countries, but you'd need to search with the actual name of the country to check. Columbia isn't in there because it isn't a country. Bogota & Cartagena aren't in Columbia, but if you search instead for where they are located (Colombia) that should work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to be covered when traveling to another country SUSKAS63.

I reviewed our international plans and do see that you can use them while in Colombia, South America. If you visit http://vz.to/2gfpvhK and type in Colombia, it will show you all the plan options we have available. Please keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kdpederson684

Columbia (Bogota and Cartagena),  Obviously the person was asking about Colombia which is a country AND does have the cities Bogota and Cartegena.  If you would take a moment to consider what the person is asking, its relatively easy to see they meant Colombia for a country. Simply explaining they are misspelling the country name would have been much more helpful to them and assisted them in getting the answer they need.  Thank you.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

if columbia isn't a country, what is it??

0 Likes