what to do for european travelwhat
Cmurph41

what is the best plan for text messaging while I am in Italy and for possibly 2 or 3 calls?

0 Likes
Re: what to do for european travelwhat
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

More important than the number of calls or texts is the number of days. You can get one day (24 consecutive hours) service for $10 or a whole months service for $40. Obviously, if you plan to use the phone more than 4 twenty four hour periods, then the month is the way to go.

0 Likes
Re: what to do for european travelwhat
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A trip to Italy sounds amazing, Cmurph41. I'm happy to help make sure you have everything you need to stay connected during your trip with the best plan possible. I highly recommend logging into www.vzw.com/tripplanner to get suggestions specific to your current plan and device based on the country you indicate during the guided steps. If you'd still like me to look into options, please let me know what model phone you use as well as your current plan. Also, please fill me in on how long you'll be in Italy and if your flight will also include any stops in any other countries outside the US.

Jennifer_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes