wifi call from India
Poor_Verizon_customer

When I tried to use wifi calling in Inia, I'm getting a message to contact Verizon customer service. Why is it and how can I sove this issue. I'm on the verizon pre-paid plan. I was with a rep chatting for 60 minutes and she couldn't help me. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: wifi call from India
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon to you! Being able to use your Verizon device while you're traveling in India is very important. I'm sorry to hear that you're receiving a notification message to contact Verizon's Customer Service Department in order to use the free Wi-Fi Calling feature. I've also noted that you're subscribing to our prepaid service and that you were in a session with our Chat team for 60 minutes but we weren't able to resolve your concerns. I apologize and we'll be more than glad to assist you here. Let's ensure that your device is HD Voice and Wi-Fi Calling compatible, as both features are free to use for our customers. What's the make/model of your phone? What happens when you try placing a call from your device while you're in India? Are your other services working? (e.g. texting and web browsing) - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: wifi call from India
wadeowen307
Contributor - Level 1

@Poor_Verizon_customer, did you have Wi-Fi Calling turned on prior to traveling to India?

0 Likes