4G LTE Jetpack will not hold a connection to 4F LTE Network Extender
PETRO831

My Verizon 4G LTE Ellipsis Jetpack will not hold a connection to my 4G LTE Network Extender.  Turning on the jetpack will create an immediate connection to the extender and the internet can be accessed on my computer, however a few minutes later, the connection stops and no internet is possible.  Any idea what the problem may be?

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Jetpack will not hold a connection to 4F LTE Network Extender
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have a network extender connected to your landline based Internet service, why are you not connecting your computer to the same landline based Internet service?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PETRO831

I have multiple computers that will be accessing the internet through their own jetpacks.  All the jetpacks connect but then lose their connection within a few minutes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing trouble with your connection, PETRO831. We definitely want you to have the best possible experience. How long has this been happening? So that we're clear, you're trying to use both the extender and jetpacks in tandem to increase the number of devices you can connect?

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PETRO831, we understand wanting an option that meets your needs. We deeply apologize, but the Jetpack is not compatible with the Network Extender. The Network Extender is intended to work with smart phones, with the understanding that most users with home internet would also have home Wi-Fi. We are so sad to say, but there is no way to keep those devices connected.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes