Camera set up
doglover116

I have a jetpack 6620L I just purchased for use in our RV.  I also have a camera which is set up in the RV to watch our pets while we are gone.  I can't seem to get the camera to work when I leave the premises with my iPhone which is set on the MIfi wireless.  Is the Jetpack not able to run this camera when my phone is not sitting next to it?

0 Likes
Re: Camera set up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

doglover116, I want to ensure you are able to use your Jetpack with ease. Are you able to connect other devices to the Jetpack without problem while in the area? The Jetpack is meant to be used as a Wireless Hotspot and does not rely on your phone to be near it. Do you know the ZIP Code of the area where you park your RV?

MahrizaM _VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Camera set up
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you trying to remotely access the camera? If so, you are running into the NAT firewall issue and need to purchase a public IP address for $500 or use a VPN for the camera access.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.