Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can’t tell if extra 15GB was applied
Kentuckienne

Got text from Verizon saying extra 15GB on hotspot 5/1-5/31 and that I won’t see it online or in app. My billing cycle resets on 19th and as of 6/10 I’m almost out of data. Customer support says the data credit ended on the 31 and I’m back to normal 15GB allowance. Keeps telling me the percents used as of 6/8. I point out those are percent of totals and not percent used from 6/1 to 6/8. She says the 15 GB boost is over. I assumed that the 15GB per month might be prorated over the whole time or that the data count would reset on the 1st. But it looks like I am going to be charged for all data used since start of billing cycle 5/19 and get no extra data at all for May. I had a college student finishing classes and if I’d known there would be no extra data for the last half of May we would have changed things up. Does anyone know of a way to check data use per day? I can only see in billing period increments. Does anyone know how Verizon calculates bonus data when it’s just for part of a billing cycle?

0 Likes