Connect internet on SmartTV
fridayag

Until just recently I was connected to the internet on my Samsung SmartTV.  Now, however, I get a message on the TV stating I am not connected to the internet. I can't figure out what has happened.  I have a MIFI 5510L.  Do I need to upgrade to a newer Jetpack?

0 Likes
Re: Connect internet on SmartTV
jav6
Champion - Level 3

In your Smart TV's settings, does it see the 5510L as an option to connect to?  On my LG Smart TV, I generally have to go into its settings and manually check the network connectivity to my WiFi router to 'jump start' it.  For some reason, it doesn't consistently auto-connect to my WiFi router.  This may have started after an update to my Smart TV's software.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fridayag, it's crucial to be connected and able to watch your programming. jav6 provided some great ways to troubleshoot. To add to this, is your jetpack able to be seen by other devices in your home (i.e. phone, tablet, laptop, etc.)? Is the Smart TV able to see other available WIFI connections?

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
raramirez66

Hello same here. paid my Verizon Unlimited Data $5.00 extra mobile hot spot.. Tried last evening connect MbH/Spot step by step on my LG55W Smart TV. I noted the Verizon Network from the AP List tried entering final step 8password after 3rd attempt I was like what a ripo off. Did I miss anything please advise I'd greatly appreciated . Thanks

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes