Connection
carole22

I cannot connect my jetpack to my granddaughters computer or her xbox, why???? My computer connects just fine what is stopping it from connecting to her things.

0 Likes
Re: Connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your granddaughter to connect her Xbox to the jetpack. What happens when you try to hook up the two devices? Do you get an error?

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
carole22

It does not give me any error message,,,my  network just does not show up at all on her computer or xbox like it does not exist. I have tried everything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you are able to stay connected. I know how important gaming units are these days so let's get yours working. Will the Xbox connect to another internet source? Have you tried connecting your jetpack to anything aside from the Xbox?

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

> my  network just does not show up at all on her computer or xbox like it does not exist. I have tried everything.

Sounds like the computer or Xbox is not able to see the network from the Jetpack.  Consider switching the network broadcast type on the Jetpack from 2.4 GHz to 5.0 GHz or vice versa.  You wont be able to complete any wireless connections to the Jetpack if the adapters are incompatible or out of range of the Jetpack.

Also, if you happen to be using the Jetpacks USB tethering option then the wireless radio will be disabled.  You will have to remove the USB tether to renable the wireless broadcast and connect everything via WiFi while in this location if you want multiple devices to connect.

0 Likes