Data usage
Nicosiasmith

How can i monitor

0 Likes
Re: Data usage
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Log into your Verizon account and look at the statistics for your data usage.  Verizon will not share specific info with you about your devices, only generic times and volumes.  Like how the water bill shows how much water you used, not which hose or meal or shower consumed xyz gallons of water.

If you want more in depth data usage information then you need to setup a data usage monitor on each individual device or from a centralized network appliance that can support such a feature.  You would need to share more info about the devices you wish to monitor before we could offer specific steps.

0 Likes
Re: Data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nicosiasmith, 

Knowing how much data usage on your Mobile Hotspot is of great importance. I would want to know how to do the same. The information John gave was pretty accurate. I wanted to reach out and also provide you with a link for you to learn more information to keep track of your data. Please click the following link to learn more on the tools available to track your data. Click http://spr.ly/6581DWUMS . Do you have any questions on our findings?

Veronica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes