Early termination fee for Jet pack
GRWAYCAS

I have used Verizon’s Mifi for years and my internet service has slowed horribly.  I went to the store and asked about this and was told I needed to upgrade my jetpack.  I did this is January and have noticed no difference in my service!  Now it says since I upgraded my equipment that my contract has been extended another 2 years!  What is the early termination fee for this service?  Obviously the slow speed has more to do with Verizon’s service in my area and not the equipment, and I am going to need to change providers in order to have adequate service. 

0 Likes
Re: Early termination fee for Jet pack
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

The ETF amount is noted in the link.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Early termination fee for Jet pack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GRWAYCAS, we'd be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. I know how important it is to have your cellular service for your internet needs. Ann154 did provide you with a great link that will give you the amounts of the early termination fees. But, I would love to be able to assist with finding out what is going on with the wireless service. What zip code are you currently in? Do you only use your Jetpack while at home? Or do you use it while traveling? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes