Ellipsis Recall
jmathias540
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am fed up with Verizon phone support.  I have been without my Ellipsis for over three weeks and want a credit for the missed service.  I am hoping that someone from Verizon support reads this and can reach out to me.

In general, the support is terrible, and the replacement hotspot should have gone out first to replace the recalled Ellipsis.

jmathias540_0-1624995971436.png

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis Recall
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be just as upset and frustrated without the Ellipsis, jmathias540. Three weeks is certainly far too long. Has the new device been sent out to you? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
dmripley621

I have a complaint about this recall as well, I sent in my ellipsis, it was replaced, but Verizon decided to replace my paid off (then recalled) ellipsis, with a unit that costs 6x as much if not more, and I'm the one who has to pay for it? I didn't ask for a $530 hotspot to be sent to me. I want all my money back and I want the hotspot taken off my account. Who do I call ? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there! Thank you so much for contacting us tonight,and no worries. The hotspot you received for the recalled Verizon Ellipses was a free replacement. If you were paying on a Device Payment agreement on the Verizon Ellipses, nothing changed. We cannot legally change a signed agreement like that on you, nor would we want to. Please let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

*Ana

0 Likes
dmripley621

I can see it on my account and I am still paying on the replacement for some reason, what's the best number to call and get this taken care of? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can fully assist you here or at 800-922-0204.

-Sean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please notify us what option would be best for you.

-Sean

0 Likes