Great signal horrible internet speed, worse customer service response
notesux

Why does my jetpack have a great signal and a horrible speed???

She I contact tech coach or tech support I seem to know more them three of them combined..

And Verizon's go to answer "Marginal Service Area" however when I FINALLY contacted corp customer care he confirmed "Good Service Area" however my videos constantly buffer!!!!!!

Sundays classic answer was "Sir, the jetpack wasn't intended for video streaming" LOL your people are pathetic with excuses can someone contact me that actually knows their job??

0 Likes
Re: Great signal horrible internet speed, worse customer service response
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

> Why does my jetpack have a great signal and a horrible speed???

What is your speed from speedtest.net?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Robert, having fast and reliable data speeds is your priority and providing it is ours. We want to help you the best way possible. How long have you had this issue? Have you completed troubleshooting? What more was discussed with corporate customer care when they confirmed that you were in a good service area?

Gilberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

John_Getzke, we want to make sure you have excellent service at all times! Is this only happening with your Jetpack? How are your phone's services?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

John_Getzke, we want to make sure you have excellent service at all times! Is this only happening with your Jetpack? How are your phone's services?

John isn't the one with the question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes