How can I purchase a prepaid data plan within the activation process?
jetpackuser

Hi,

I do not have a jetpack so far but I am wondering how I can purchse a prepaid data plan when I am activating my device. In the FAQ section (and also in the manual) the activation process is clearly explained. At the end it says:

If you’re on a prepaid plan:

1. On your connected device, open a browser to connect to the internet.
    2. You’ll be directed to a screen where you can purchase a data plan.
    3. Activation will begin shortly after signing up for service.
Since I do not have a Verizon mobile number and no MyVerizon account either I am wondering how step b. will work? Will it be possible to use a refill card? If yes, how? Or can I use credit card without having an account?
0 Likes
Re: How can I purchase a prepaid data plan within the activation process?
jetpackuser

Nobody who can answer this question?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your question might have better responses if this thread was MOVED to the prepaid plans space in the community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

https://www.verizonwireless.com/bring-your-own-device/activate/#/

or contact a VZW rep and have them walk you through the process.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jetpackuser, our goal is to make sure we provide you with all the needed steps to activate your Prepaid Jetpack device. Ann154 and John Getzke both offered excellent steps on how to get assistance. You can always use the link in John's post to start the activation process. This will provide you with getting a mobile number for the jetpack, picking a plan, and getting the device activated. Please keep me informed if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kevin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes