How do I change the password on my jetpack?
silva95363

Wondering how to change the admin password?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I change the password
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

You need to sign into your Jetpack and find the advanced menu.  From there you should be able to configure the admin credentials.  Some Jetpack models do not actually enforce new usernames when manually configured.  They will respond to the same admin username as the default even after you configure a new one.  The admin password update should always work though.  Be sure to test it out when you are done to know the limitations of your device.

If you shoot us the Jetpack model number we could provide you with the User Guide and steps to complete this process.  Otherwise type in the default gateway of a connected computer into a web browser.  This will redirect you to the admin page where you can sign in and review all the options that are available.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

You need to sign into your Jetpack and find the advanced menu.  From there you should be able to configure the admin credentials.  Some Jetpack models do not actually enforce new usernames when manually configured.  They will respond to the same admin username as the default even after you configure a new one.  The admin password update should always work though.  Be sure to test it out when you are done to know the limitations of your device.

If you shoot us the Jetpack model number we could provide you with the User Guide and steps to complete this process.  Otherwise type in the default gateway of a connected computer into a web browser.  This will redirect you to the admin page where you can sign in and review all the options that are available.

0 Likes
YourQueen1031

MiFi 4620L

0 Likes