How do I sign into my jetpack account
BIRDDOG1234
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I sign in as administrator on my jetpack account

Re: How do I sign into my jetpack account
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Check out the User Guide for your Jetpack model.  Instructions for accessing the Admin Page can be found from there.

0 Likes
ericw_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thanks for visiting the user forums! We know it can be very important to sign into your Admin Page to get the most out of your device. We're here to assist. John provided some good information on accessing your Admin info. Did this work for you? Are you still in need of assistance? If so, please provide us with your Jetpack make & model for more details.

Tags (1)
davidlf
Enthusiast - Level 1

my chat person before they disappeared, told me to sign in at https://my.jetpack. I get the response that Safari can't find that page. Now what?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

davidlf,

Making sure you are able to sign into your jetpack admin page is definitely important. We're glad to help. Was your phone connected to the jetpack when you tried to log in? Have you tried to sign in from a computer? JosephT_VZW

0 Likes
Inkster1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, I just tried using a computer and got the same 'cant find' response. My jetpack shows I have a message and I have no way to see what it is.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to know what your message says is imperative. I am sure we will figure this out and help you. I do need to get more information to better help you. What is the make and model of your jetpack? Are you connected to your computer and able to browse the web? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes