I am unable to connect to my smart tv. Does anyone know why I can't connect?
STETRO13

I have a new 7730 jetpack with an unlimited plan. I am unable to connect to my smart tv. Does anyone know why I can't connect?

0 Likes
Re: I am unable to connect to my smart tv. Does anyone know why I can't connect?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Connecting the TV to the Jetpack should be a WiFi issue.  Chances are you mistyped the password from your first attempt and the TV saved it.  Search through the TV and see if there is a way to remove the wireless profile you setup for the Jetpack and try again.

The WiFi password should be available directly on the Jetpack either on the control panel or on a sticker somewhere.

Once you get past the WiFi issues then your TV should have access to the same internet as any other device connected to the Jetpack.  Tread carefully with your new unlimted plan.  The redefinition of 3G Speeds down to 600 Kbps may disrupt your TV viewing preferences after you hit the 10 GB limit on full 4G LTE.

0 Likes
Re: I am unable to connect to my smart tv. Does anyone know why I can't connect?
Untothesehills

In setting up the TV to my jetpack it ask for a Passphrase is that the same as password? 

I have tried the Admission password and the password I use for my computer, tablet and my Kindle. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes