Jet Pack Websites Visited
1PeanutButter

Is it possible to see what websites my children are visiting when connected to our Jet Pack?  I know I can view the browser history on their iPads but I am not sure if they are clearing the history.  Therefore I didn’t know if there is a way to get a usage report of websites visited?

0 Likes
Re: Jet Pack Websites Visited
mama23dogs
Legend

No.  The only record of use is on the device used (iPad, laptop, cellphone)   

0 Likes
1PeanutButter

Thank you for the reply. I was hoping there was a way to obtain that information through Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is an excellent question. You would need to view the browsing history through the computer. Unfortuantely, there wouldn't be a way to monitor activity through the Jetpack.

If my response answered your question please click the_Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures other can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

- TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

If you want to see network history then you need to setup some kind of monitor to capture that information.  

There are 3rd party apps that you can install directly on devices for this task.  This is not a feature provided by a Jetpack or any other VZW device.

Generating the usage report of the websites they visited would then be a feature of whatever 3rd party application you install to manage that task.

0 Likes