Jet Pack and data usage
AB26825

Bought my Jet Pack two weeks ago, had excessive data usage for no apparent reason and spoke with a Verizon rep who suggested getting it replaced. Did that a few days ago and used it for the first time tonight. Twenty minutes of email usage and the data usage was reported at 4.92 GB of data used. How is that possible? The last time it was like 6.7 GB of data in about forty minutes. No videos, no downloads, no chatting, no web browsin. What the heck is going on? I think I need to just give up on these units... Very frustrating

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Jet Pack and data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AB26825 We certainly understand you concern over the high data usage. There is definitely something going on if all you did was view email. Do you have it password protected? What model do you have? Are you able to view the data usage showing how it was used and who is connected? DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes