Jet pack MiFi 6620L
JOMAY47

Can I connect my tv to my jet pack?

0 Likes
Re: Jet pack MiFi 6620L
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand wanting to know your options for connecting the TV to your jetpack JOMAY47. We are happy to help. The jetpack does work the same as any other WiFi router so if your TV is WiFi capable, it should connect. Have you tried to connect the two? If so, what is happening when you try to connect them?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm here to help review your devices features, let's look into this. Your Jetpack can connect up to 15 Wi-Fi capable devices and if your TV is Wi-Fi capable it can definitely be connected. I hope this is beneficial.  

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Yes, if your TV is a smart TV and can connect to WiFi.  If not then your TV would need the assistance of some kind of network adapter like a Roku with WiFi.  The Roku could connect to your Jetpack and provide you with the internet connection you are seeking.

0 Likes