Jet pack hot spot
Hdobo

We had gotten the jet pack a week ago with the promo of waving the $99 cost and $40 connection fee. We have no other wifi connections. We stated this to the Verizon rep saying we wanted it for wifi connection and possible streaming. They said it was unlimited. After 2 hours of my kids watching a movie it said we hit 15GB and our wifi would be slowed down. We were not aware of this. I messaged the rep and she stated she was not aware of it and said "that can't be right". That it could be  due to adding it before our billing cycle was not complete and it may have been pro-rated. Fast forward to today when our billing cycle renewed and watched 1 and a half movies and boom 15GB went through and we were slowed down again.  She says she has no idea why and this isnt normal. She is the manager of multiple stores. Does she really not know and being kept in the dark by verizon?? Or did I get the wool pulles over my eyes?! I feel extremely manipulated.  Totally wasn't right. And now I'm stuck with it for 2 years. Not happy.  

0 Likes
Re: Jet pack hot spot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, there! We are so sorry to hear of your recent experience with a Verizon representative. It is always our expectation and standard that you're given transparent and accurate information. When using one of our Jetpacks, or Hotspot devices, you have a 4G LTE speed allotment of 15 GB. After you have exceeded 15 GB, your speeds will be reduced. This will happen regardless of your plan option. We'd like to gain more insight on your experience. We have sent you a Private Note. BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes