Jetpack 4G LTE
RAYROS3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased the Jetpack today. This is the worst purchase I have ever made. I can't use Netflix, slingbox or Dish anywhere. I travel in an RV and get faster speeds in the RV parks. Very disappointing.

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack 4G LTE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, RAYROS3. Being able to watch your shows between stops is important. Netflix and many of the other streaming services will allow you to adjust the video quality. This will reduce the streaming time, and make your 4G LTE data last longer. 

If the device does not meet your needs, Verizon Wireless does have a 14 day return period. You can find more information here: http://spr.ly/6588DZ2un .

MatthewG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

It could very well be that you happen to camp at RV parks with great WiFi.  Without numbers to back up your claims there isn't much we can do to assist you.  WiFi is better that 4G under the right circumstances, I hope you weren't oversold on the capabilities of cellular technology.

If you would like assistance then the first place to start gathering information is speedtest.net.  Run a few speedtests on the Jetpack and then a few on the local RV WiFi.  Compare and share the numbers with us so we know what you are dealing with.

If you do not want assistance and simply want to rant or vent then feel free to do so.  Lets not confuse a poor experience with a request for help though.

0 Likes
RAYROS3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello John, I'm all set. I was running in safe mode because of a clerical error by Verizon. It's been resolved and I'm very happy with the Jetpack now.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Thanks for the confirmation.  Glad you got it working.

0 Likes