Jetpack data issues
DaJedi

My Jetpack bar various from 3 to full. LTE and 4G shows however, data moves slower than dial-up. It is literally useless because I can not browse or stream anything since I have arrived in Twentynine Palms in the San Bernardino County. I have a verizon MiFi 7730L. My iPhone also experience the same issue but not as bad as my JetPack. I called customer service and only got the text book help from technical support. 

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack data issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your data. I know how I depend on my data connection for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this to see if we can pinpoint what's going on, this way it can be resolved quickly. 

We do show that our towers in your area seem to be working as expected with no alarms. Although the towers are functioning properly, that doesn't mean that issues don't exist. Your ability to receive optimal signal will be based on your distance from the cell site, if the site has a clear line of sight  to your location that would allow the Radio Frequency (RF) signal to penetrate into your area, terrain and tree foliage (heavier foliage does obstruct RF signal), new construction in the area among other environmental factors. Click here to learn more about those factors

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting-wireless-signal-coverage-video/.

Are the issues while indoors only, a specific location or everywhere you go? How is the rest of your service (calls/text)? Are others having this issue to your knowledge? 

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes