Jetpack issues? Escalation Department
MUHAZE58

I am very old Verizon Customer ( more than 11 years, during that time I was working in AT&T )... I have an issue with my jetpack .. when I bought that Verizon told this will work in US/Canada/Mexico ... Also, before going to Canada, I called Verizon customer service and they confirmed to me that this will work in Canada .... but that jetpack didn't work in Canada ....   When I called Verizon international support team, they told me this jetpack only work in the US .... so, they told me to go to any Verizon store or call them, they will replace .. but when I called *611 , they told me I have to pay $50 .. I don't understand why I will pay more? especially this is Verizon fault .... I opened a case with Verizon ... they told me someone will call me but no one called me .... I don't need new jetpack ... just solve my problem ...  please help

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack issues? Escalation Department
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry your jetpack didn't work while you were traveling,Muhaze58. We appreciate your years of loyal service. Let's get to the bottom of this. What  model jetpack do you have? Did your phone work while in Canada? Were you able to use data on your phone while traveling?

Joe_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MUHAZE58

Verizon Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L

0 Likes
MUHAZE58

Yes , my phone worked and I used my phone to access the internet but  I need Intenet for my office work ... So, using my phone for Internet , I can talk or use the Internet .. Very hard for me to work like that .... Plus , I bought Jetpack to use .. so , that should work (that's why I am paying for this service ) 

Model # Verizon Ellipsis™ Jetpack® MHS815L in Black

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

According to the specifications, that Jetpack is not global ready and can connect to only the Band 13 and 4 LTE frequencies. You should have a global ready device with more LTE frequencies to connect to Canadian cell towers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Ellipsis Jetpack MHS815L | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I will echo the findings by Ann154. When running the MHS815L through our trip planner the message lead to the message, “Unfortunately, the device you selected isn’t compatible”.
https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool/#/notCompatible

Tell me more about this $50. What was this for, MUHAZE58?

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes