Jetpack prepaid installation
Duhdalee

Hello, I live in a rural area that gets great LTE service. I am about to leave my current ISP for the jetpack prepaid. On the phone with Verizon customer service I was told that it’d only be able to connect to one device at a time. If I connect my jetpack to a router, will it be able to connect to multiple devices? And if so will it be able to connect to both wired and wireless devices? Thank you. If this is the case I’d like recommendations because as I look online it seems like there are mixed recommendations all over. 

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack prepaid installation
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why did you post this in the Off-Topic Lounge instead of the Jetpack or prepaid account space of the forum? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack prepaid installation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you have all of the details regarding the Jetpack.  What specific model/type of Jetpack are you thinking about purchasing?  Can you clarify what you mean by “connect it to a router?”  The reason we ask is that generally our Jetpacks/mobile hotspot devices only work wirelessly and do not connect at all with wires.  Here is more information:

http://spr.ly/6602E5XEK

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes