Jetpack question - printing wirelessly
MARSTA28

I recently bought the latest Jetpack and now have wireless for 2 computers.  Both are able to access the internet fine.  One of the computers is also able to print wireless after putting the Jetpack ID into the printer.  However, the second computer is not able to.  I keep getting the message that there is no connection.  There is nothing different in the settings for the second computer.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack question - printing wirelessly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope you're enjoying your devices so far, MARSTA28. It's important you are able to use your devices without any issues. We unfortunately, wouldn't have specifics on your computer or printer, but can make sure the jetpack is working properly. Just to verify, is the connection that you are having trouble with the internet connection or the bluetooth connection between the computer and the printer? Have you tested out the one computer with the other computer disconnected to see if it works?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes