MiFi 7730L power cycling
SuggieV23

Is anyone else having the issue of there 7730L power cycling out of the blue? Mine has been doing it for 6 months now but it gets more frequent everyday. I believe today it's happened 7 times! Always when I'm using it for remote desktop work so it kicks me out of that while I am trying to work. It is so very pleasing. Please help!

0 Likes
Re: MiFi 7730L power cycling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, SuggieV23, your device service concerns are our concerns too. We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing problems with your MiFi 773oL device power cycling for the past six months and again today. This is certainly not the experience we want for you, and we're here to help. Have there been any recent changes with your MiFi device? (e.g., moved to a different location, software update, etc.) We've noted your reference that this happens when you're using it for remote desktop work. Let's continue working together. To ensure the device isn't experiencing this issue due to a lack of power, place the device into a charging state for at least 15-20 minutes. Once completed, attempt to power on the device by pressing and holding the power button for a minimum or 5-10 seconds. Please keep our team updated. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes