MyFi 4G JetPack 8800 came without SIM, can I use SIM from Verizon Wireless Home Phone box?
reichsford

I just received a new in box Verizon MiFi JetPack 8800 4G, but the box clearly says no SIM card is included. Can I take the SIM card from the Verizon Wireless Home Phone box that we are about to stop using and put it in the JetPack? 

0 Likes
Re: MyFi 4G JetPack 8800 came without SIM, can I use SIM from Verizon Wireless Home Phone box?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@reichsford wrote:

I just received a new in box Verizon MiFi JetPack 8800 4G, but the box clearly says no SIM card is included. Can I take the SIM card from the Verizon Wireless Home Phone box that we are about to stop using and put it in the JetPack? 

Was the mifi intended to replace the home phone box on the same line of service or were you adding the mifi to another line of service or a new line of service? The line currently used by the home phone box might not be provisioned for data service and only for voice service. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: MyFi 4G JetPack 8800 came without SIM, can I use SIM from Verizon Wireless Home Phone box?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Though it may fit, it may not be programmed to work properly with the JetPack, as there are generally features associated with specific SIM Cards. If you did not receive one, you can either pick one up for free in a corporate store, or please send us a Private note, and we can try to assist you here. *Gert

0 Likes