New ORBIC jetpack showing WEAK Security (WPA) how do I make more secure WPA2?
Jacoby77
Enthusiast - Level 2
Re: New ORBIC jetpack showing WEAK Security (WPA) how do I make more secure WPA2?
gjeanieg1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like the answer to this question also! This is not acceptable.

0 Likes
Re: New ORBIC jetpack showing WEAK Security (WPA) how do I make more secure WPA2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gjeanieg1

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your service. I know how I depend on my mine for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this to see if we can pinpoint what's going on, this way it can be resolved quickly. Just so we are all on the same page, besides what you see on your phone, what issues are you having using that device? Where are you located (zip code)?

0 Likes
VZWiwtftetyp
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Gunship70
Enthusiast - Level 1

My brand new Orbic jet pack shows it’s charging but the charge indicator only shows it’s at a 50% charge. I charged it overnight with the charger from the box. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow that is the last thing we want from your new Orbic. I would love to help. Have you restart your Jetpack? Have you tried a different outlet and charger? -Amber

0 Likes
TimoBauer

I have the same issue, will only charge to 50%

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can't have that continue. Are there any updates when checking?

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-232793/
-David

0 Likes
amylstrong

I'm having the same issue and have followed all recommended solutions with no resolution. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amylstong, manging your Jetpack is vital.We can provide you with the information you need. Please use the link to access the user guide.

Starting on page 19 Managing your Mobile Hotspot
using the Website UI

https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/Catalog%20Assets/Devices/orbic/orbic-speed/ug/orbic-s...

-Jacob

0 Likes