New contract
dquinn618

I am currenty am a prepaid customer for my cellphone. I was trying to buy a Jetpack and plan online The only Jetpack available for prepaid is the Ellipsis Jetpack MHS900L. But when I went to buy the 30GB (15+15 bonus, $70) plan I noticed it's $20 less if a it is a second line. Under contract I think. I think it would be. So I tried to look at what a similiar contract plan might cost using the Jetpack8800L. But after adding the 8800L to my cart abd assuming it would ask what plan I wanted the page would keep defaulting to the smartphones page, even though I had already chosen the Jetpack device.

So two questions. How much would a 2 year contact for me be for a similiar (30GB of data on prepaid is $70) but using the Jetpack 8800l. And secondly I keep reading of being throttled down after 10GB of use. Does that happen even if you have paid for 30GB of 4G data?

0 Likes
Re: New contract
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question, I will provide you a link that will assist you with the data only Post paid prices you need: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/wireless-internet-services-data-only/  GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes