Orbic Jetpack admin page log in does not work
patsy1972

I am constantly having trouble with Verizon products, here is the latest issue.  I cannot log into the Admin log in page for the jetback to see my connected devices.  On the device itself, it is showing that there are 12 devices connected. There are definitely not 12 devices on in my home, there actually isn't even 10 devices!!  Verizon data plans pull the data from any thing in the back ground running on the service so more data is used when you don't think its even on.  

I want to see what is connected and cannot log in to the admin page.  Calling Verizon does not help.  Going to a store in person does not help either, because guess what, they have to call in also.  So I have already rebooted the jetback, and I have powered off every single device that is "supposedly connected" and its still showing 11 devices.  I still cannot log in according to the Verizon instructions.

What next.

0 Likes
Re: Orbic Jetpack admin page log in does not work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your all your devices and service working perfectly.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes