Slow data streaming
SUZAMI

The past few weeks my data has been EXTREMELY slow.

I received a new laptop for my birthday and thought all my problems were solved. NO!

I then went and upgraded my Jet Pack to a new Novatel Jetpack 6620L thinking my problem would be solved. NO!

I used to stream Video all weekend and now I can't even watch a short video of a dog saying mama. What is the problem???

0 Likes
Re: Slow data streaming
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which plan do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SUZAMI, let's work together to improve your data speeds. Happy belated birthday! How long has this been going on? What zip code are you at? What plan are you currently on?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Suzami, we can see your need for speed. We understand that you have been having slow data speeds lately so let’s look into what’s going on and how we can help. Ann154, had an awesome question that will help steer us in the right direction. Which plan do you have? May I have the zip code where you are having these concerns?

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SUZAMI

My plan: The new Verizon plan 60 GB

Zip code: 97008

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SUZAMI,

Thanks! Everything checks out here with no alerts or other reports at this time. Are the issues with streaming specific to this location only? Are you aware of others here with similar concerns? What sort of speeds are you seeing here? Perform a speed test by visiting www.speedtest.net and share your results.

AdamG_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ericac_vzw
Verizon Employee

Suzami -

Thank you for that information. I checked and there haven't been any reports for the area. Do you have other devices on the account? Have you received any alerts that you've reached your data limit?

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

The MORE Everything Plan FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I cannot tell from the FAQs here if your data will be de-prioritized based on how much you use as it references Beyond Unlimited. But if the cell tower you use is congested, your speeds will be negatively impacted.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEF7, The FAQ for that is for our older More Everything plans. This would not include any deprioritzation as you are on a tiered data plan. This would only impact customers on our Go or Beyond Unlimited plan. You can see those details here http://vz.to/2p2960k

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
SUZAMI

My speed test says it will take 37000 minutes to download a movie. Does that sound fast to you?

I can’t get any sites to load and my phone is now slow and I can’t download anything on that either.

Plus, I can’t find a phone number to call any one to help me.

I’ve been an excellent customer for several years and from what the guy at the Verizon store tells me – I’ve been OVER paying for my service. So did you downgrade my service because I’m paying less now?

I work every day and can’t be home to call you – even if I could find a phone number. Is there any service there???

Getting VERY frustrated at this whole situation!!!!!!!

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

0 Likes