Swap SIM Card between IPad Table & Jetpack?
KajiMike

Hello,  I have a Verizon DoMore unlimited plan on my two phones, and an IPad table add-on. I also have a Jetpack 8800 that i purchased from Verizon (so I know it works), but recently stopped using that active line. I really found out I do not use my Ipad and Jetpack at the same time. 

I ran a test today, moving the SIM to the Jetpack, and it worked fine. 

So I want to know if I can simply swap the SIM card from the IPad, into the Jetpack? Without incurring any additional charges?  I do not want to purchase another line/activation. I do get an email asking me to confirm with switch, which is fine. I don't mind making this confirmation when I do swap SIM card locations. 

Thanks for clarity. I submitted a request to verizon and the email back-and-forth is pretty much a waste of my time. They won't answer this question, just keep asking more useless questions.

0 Likes
Re: Swap SIM Card between IPad Table & Jetpack?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KajiMike, thank you so much for reaching out. I want to make sure that we're on the same page. The tablet and Jetpack are both considered to be Connected Devices. If you were to take the SIM Card out of the tablet and put it into the Jetpack that will still have the same monthly cost. Are you looking to just just one of the device?  -Kevin

0 Likes
Re: Swap SIM Card between IPad Table & Jetpack?
KajiMike

Everything you wrote was accurate until you got here:

>>Are you looking to just just one of the device? <<  Please clarify this statement.

If you mean 'use one device at a time', you would be right.  

0 Likes
Re: Swap SIM Card between IPad Table &amp;amp; Jetpack?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Do you receive a discount on your Tablet line when reviewing the bill in your My Verizon account? *Robert

0 Likes