Verizon 8800L Jetpack EPIC FAIL
Stebbo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just bought the Verizon 8800 L jetpack. For starters, it came to me with the old software, which had a lot of bugs and glitches, like turning itself off and disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly, and lots of other erratic Behavior, like not responding to the touch screen and having giant lags in touch screen control. The local Verizon store agents knew far less than I did about this jetpack and it's  issues . After spending more than an hour on a chat with two or three different " Verizon experts", my last resort was to hop in my car and drive around the neighborhood to see if the jetpack could actually connect to the internet, and I mean 20 miles distance, until the Verizon Jetpack finally connected and downloaded the software update referred to as 2A. Now, while the jetpack seems to respond to touch screen control, it's still giving me a home screen alert message "Data usage info is not available at this time." Even worse, while the jetpack says it is connected to the internet via 4G LTE, when I connect my phone to it, I cannot access the internet and my phone tells me that, while it's connected to the jetpack, "No internet connection available."  I really wanted this additional service to succeed, but so far the Verizon 8800 L jetpack has been an epic fail!  Can a real Verizon expert please step up and help resolve this terrible customer experience?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon 8800L Jetpack EPIC FAIL
unhappyverizoncust1
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are so right about the Jetpack being an epic failure.  $200+ down the drain.  The equipment itself may be fine.  The problem is Verizon.  THEY DON'T CARE.   I feel your pain.  I am getting download speeds less than .10.  Endless hours on the phone to no avail.  VERIZON COULDN'T CARE LESS ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY.  I am on hold as we speak.  It's been over 45 minutes now.  THEY DON'T CARE. 

0 Likes