What’s the Easiest way to add data to my hotspot device
tim23005
Enthusiast - Level 1

What’s the Easiest way to add data to my prepaid hotspot device

0 Likes
Re: What’s the Easiest way to add data to my hotspot device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tim23005, I will certainly be more than happy to make sure that you are on the right path to adding more data to your Prepaid hotspot device. You can call out to our Prepaid department by dialing 888-294-6804. They will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have on adding more data to your hotspot device.  

BrettA_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

tim23005
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have talked to someone there but I was wondering is there a way in which I can just purchase the card put the pin into my device without having to call because I tend to run out of data before the expiration date

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Tim, 

Thanks for all your hard work in an effort to resolve your issue. We know that having options to add more data to your account is important. You can add more data via your My Verizon Prepaid account online, click here http://spr.ly/6580DdQyK and follow the directions in question #1 under Plan & Data.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes