Why Can't I Return My Jetpack?
ELBEKKALIMRS

My jetpack gives me a piercing headache whenever I turn it on. It is clearly a faulty piece of equipment or technology. I will not use this jetpack any more.  When I phoned into support to end my subscription, I was told by the customer service agent that she hears this all the time, and will not use one either.  When I asked for termination, I was told that I would have to pay the penalty.  When I spoke with the manager, I was told I would have to pay the early termination penalty.  So, faulty device.  Known issues.  Punish the customer more.  When I asked for a director to speak to, or contact info, or the office of the CEO Lowell McAdams, I was told I couldn't have this information.   I have a real problem with this treatment. I have been a loyal Verizon user for many years for myself, my family, and my work.  I expect better treatment when I have a faulty device.

0 Likes
Re: Why Can't I Return My Jetpack?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

> My jetpack gives me a piercing headache whenever I turn it on. It is clearly a faulty piece of equipment or technology.

Contact VZW support directly on this one.  The community cannot assist you with hardware problems like this.  The Jetpack will have to get serviced or replaced with another model according to your existing support for that device.