Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
elipse jetpack - no internet in 03060, internet in 03051
jawybee3

Starting about 2 weeks ago I cannot get internet access at work in Nashua NH but it works fine in Hudson NH 6 miles away. the good folks at the local Verizon store tell me that it is a problem with one of the local Verizon towers but there is no ETA for resolving the issue. How can I find the status of the problem and can I get a reduction on my bill for service I am paying for but not getting?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: elipse jetpack - no internet in 03060, internet in 03051
jawybee3

I travel with the jetpack. It works in 03051, and 03063, but not in 03060. I spend the majority of my day in 03060. The guys in the local Verizon store tell me that there is a problem with a local tower that mostly effects jet packs, but data to my iPhone has also slowed. Help!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jawybee3, we are here for you to help work on this as soon as possible. So we can help, please send us a Private Note for better assistance.

0 Likes
jawybee3

It’s very simple, my ellipse jetpack works in Hudson NH (home) ad not in Nashua NH(work) 5 miles away. I believe that Verizon has a problem in Nashua. 

0 Likes
jawybee3

How do I send a private note?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Jawybee3. I don't see any service alerts reported yet. Have you tried powering the device off and on lately? 

0 Likes
jawybee3

I travel with the jetpack. It works in 03051, and 03063, but not in 03060. I spend the majority of my day in 03060. The guys in the local Verizon store tell me that there is a problem with a local tower that mostly effects jet packs, but data to my iPhone has also slowed. Help!

0 Likes
jawybee3

FWIW - we could not get it to work at the local Verizon store, we swapped cards, we even ordered a new one. Nothing worked. Help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, jawybee3. We are here to help. We are sending you a Private Note now. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
AryMuffin

I ve been having the same issue, it connects every morning then at 8am connection stops, and throughout the day it connects and disconnects every half an hour... and I’m in Massachusetts. 

0 Likes