ellipsis jetpack recall
babsis
0 Likes
Re: ellipsis jetpack recall
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, babsis. Please visit this link (https://www.ellipsisjetpackrecall.expertinquiry.com/) for more information about the recall. You can also call 855-205-2627 for information on how to exchange and update the software for their device, and only that team can help you further. This number can be reached seven days a week from 8 AM to 10 PM ET. 

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Jcallicutt54
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seems it was recalled this year.

0 Likes
SB0368

I replied to the reply notice via the website a couple of weeks ago and waiting for my return box. Has anyone received their box yet and has anyone gotten the replacement which I guess is an Orbic Speed device. I also still have time left on the update level of the Ellipsis, when I get the Orbic will this recycle or will it just continue as the Ellipsis until gone?

0 Likes
SB0368

It was recalled in April 2021. I got a software update on 4/14 so that it will not charge while powered on anymore which was a bummer since I like to leave it plugged in on the weekends to use while charging.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want all your questions answered regarding this. A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
Deanna11251

I requested my return box on 4/17/21.  It is now 5/26 and still not a word or box from Verizon.  Did you ever receive your return box?

0 Likes
gjeanieg1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have received my replacement orbic. Not too excited about using it though, as my iPhone says it has “weak  security”. Hope this gets addressed soon by Verizon!

0 Likes
gjeanieg1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have received the return box, and the new orbic replacement jet pack. It has “weak security“ according to my iPhone, so until this gets fixed I’m not sure how much I’m going to use it. Not happy. 

0 Likes
fletc3her
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got an Orbic replacement but the SIM they shipped won't activate because my Ellipsis number was decommissioned. I have yet to find anyone who can help. They keep forwarding me back to the same automated system that doesn't work.

0 Likes