how do I identify devices connected to jetpack
impossiblename
Enthusiast - Level 2

The information on the verizon myjetpack page says I am connected to 5 devices.  The desktop is identified, but the others are not.  I figured out the television by turning it on and off.  I turned my phone off (powered down all the way) but there are still 4 devices listed.  There should be 3 with the phone off.  Plus, other devices I have (laptops) are all currently turned off so they should not be listed under the currently connected right?  So are these my devices or is someone else using my wifi?  How can I efficiently go about identifying what is using my wifi and edit the names so instead of it being 192.168.1.13 it can be labeled "phone"  or "tv"?  I see the edit button to change the name, but I have no idea what the device is by the number a lone - especially since when I turn the devices off, they seem to still be connected.

0 Likes
Re: how do I identify devices connected to jetpack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand wanting to know what devices are connected to your jetpack impossiblename. We are happy to help. To ensure we are providing the correct information, please confirm what specific model jetpack are you using?

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes
impossiblename
Enthusiast - Level 2

MHS 815L is the model of the jetpack

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the clarification. Here's a link to the steps on how to view connected devices via the Jetpack https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-128416/. I hope this is beneficial.

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes