Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
if I've paid, why can't I access my data?
Jj328

Paid $90 for my ellipses jetpack data. The money is gone from my bank account, it is shown on my plan, however, there is no way to load the data on my jetpack. Not to mention operating the Verizon website is tedious. I'd expect more from a wireless company. It seems like you would know how to set up an easy to use website. This is crazy. I've been trying to replenish my data for like 3 hours. It shouldn't be this difficult. In fact, if I've given you my money and you've TAKEN my money, I DESERVE to have what I paid for.

0 Likes
Re: if I've paid, why can't I access my data?
7e18n1

> there is no way to load the data on my jetpack.

Correct, no data can be loaded on your Jetpack!

> Not to mention operating the Verizon website is tedious.

Are not using the Verizon Wireless QuickAcces Broadband Portal? If you are navigating through Verizon’s website with your Jetpack then you already have internet access. You cannot escape the Broadband Portal until you purchase and activate a data plan and then restart your Jetpack.

> It seems like you would know how to set up an easy to use website.

Yes, it does seem that way. In fact, it is easy:

(1) Login to the Broadband Portal using your MyVerizon credentials

(2) Add money to your Prepaid account (the $90 balance is good for 1 year)

(3) Purchase and activate a data plan (10 GB data plan expires in 30 days)

(4) Power cycle or reboot or restart your Jetpack

If the Broadband Portal fails or if internet access fails after successfully using the Broadband Portal, you have no choice but to call Verizon Wireless Prepaid  Customer Service (888) 294-6804 to add money or speak to an agent to purchase and activate a data plan.