my jet.pack
ALLENHAGERS16

i try going to the website for it so i can view the message that is on it but when i type the website in the address bar it says it does not

exist so what can i do to new the message

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my jet.pack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details. We want to make sure you are able to access this page. The full URL is http://my.jetpack or 192.168.1.1 as a secondary option. Let us know if this works for you.

JavierMD_VZW  Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to learn of the issue with your jet pack. Please give us a little information about this message. Is it possible for to send us a screen shot/picture of what you are seeing?

AnthonyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ALLENHAGERS16

When I put the website in to check the settings and stuff for the

Jet pack it says the website is not Valid or can't find the website

You are searching for

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allenhagers16, viewing those messages is always something that we want for you. Let's work together to get you that access again. Please provide the exact website that you are attempting to go to. Also, are you having issues connecting to any other websites via this device?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ALLENHAGERS16

The website that shows on the jet pack Device it is http:/myjetpack that is

What it shows on it but when I type it in it says invalid website

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details. We want to make sure you are able to access this page. The full URL is http://my.jetpack or 192.168.1.1 as a secondary option. Let us know if this works for you.

JavierMD_VZW  Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Likes
ALLENHAGERS16

Well it now says this

An unexpected error has occurred it is not working I have 2 unread messages

On the device and I can't view them when the website does not work

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes