Re: "SMS Memory Full" on AC791L Jetpack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jeff.kurtz,

We appreciate those additional details you provided. As Ann154 suggested, have you tried factory resetting the jetpack? If not, this link will show you how: http://vz.to/2CTZPyo

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MH0123

I'm having the same problem.

It's a new device with a new sim card that Verizon mailed to me.  No physical or water damage.  It works fine but the admin website shows no messages and I was able to perform a software update (02.08.59.00) without issue today.  I did a factory reset and that didn't fix the problem.

Has there been any resolution to this issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MH0123, we always want your  devices working perfectly.  A private message has been sent to you for further assistance.

SeanC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JBAT28

I'm having the same issue. What's the fix. Please send me how I resolve.

I have done a factory reset - no help.

No water or physical damage.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there JBAT28, I know how important it is to have a working Jetpack that does not have this SMS memory alert issue. I want to make sure that this is resolved for you in the end. I will be sending you a direct message so that we can do some more in depth troubleshooting. -BrettA_VZW 

0 Likes
henry118

I don't see a correct answer box where would I find it? your message says look below bit I see nothing that says correct answer

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Only the original poster can mark a post as the answer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Henry118, it’s so important to have your device working perfectly.  We have sent you a private message for further assistance.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
MicheaelRice64

I'm having the exact same issue. The device works great, but the "1 alert requires attention" message is very annoying. I called Verizon Customer Support, and they were no help. Resetting to factory defaults didn't help either. Has anyone found a fix for this?

0 Likes
ukcatsfan180

I am having this same issue. Factory reset does nothing. Mine was a brand new device and new SIM. I switched the SIM to another device, same model and the same issue. So it is NOT the device, it is the SIM card. However the online portal doesn't have messages on it to delete. Its like Verizon sent me a corrupt SIM. What steps do I take to get rid of this message?

0 Likes