Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
security code for a new laptop
KENGOO12

where do I find the securitycode

0 Likes
Re: security code for a new laptop
7e18n1

Our telepathy and mind reading skills haven't evolved yet. Maybe if you try reading the manual or pushing the buttons or looking on the bottom or under the battery and even in the box you just might find it. Otherwise you'll have to help us help you by providing relevant details.

John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

> where do I find the securitycode

Please clarify what you mean by Security Code and what VZW device you are referring to.

I'd assume by the title of your post you received a new laptop and now want to connect it to your existing VZW Jetpack or the hotspot feature on your phone.  Confirm the details for us and we will try to help you out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having the right security code is key KENGOO12. We want to ensure you have all the details that you need. Can you please provide additional details on what you were trying to do with your device?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!