slowness Jetpack 7330L
KELRUE97

Are there any known slowness issues in Missouri? Ive been having issues with slowness in my jetpack since Thursday night.

0 Likes
Re: slowness Jetpack 7330L
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you on the new Unlimited Data plan, and, has the data usage exceeded 10GB for the current billing cycle?

0 Likes
KELRUE97

I have but I know this is not the issue. I have gone over the 10G every month and have gone through the decreased speed and this is WAY slower than it has been last months and I passed up the 10G the first day of May and it Just started to be this slow Thursday.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is quite possible that there is something else going on. Having said that, it seems that Verizon Wireless has been inconsistent in when it throttles user's data speed.

If you have a smartphone on your Unlimited Data plan, and, if it hasn't used more than 22GB of data during the current billing cycle, is it, also, experiencing slow data, or, is it still chugging along at full speed?

0 Likes
KELRUE97

I havent used 22G on my phone yet it has slowed down some but not to the extent that the jetpack has.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kelrue97, having the speed that you rely on is exactly what we are here for. Let's take a closer look so we may ensure that your device is on track. What is the zip code? Do you get this slow speed on everything that connects to this device?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KELRUE97

63390 is my zipcode and yes everything that connects to the device runs at snail speed. I cannot even use the hotspot for work because its so slow and I work from home so internet is a necessity.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my data to keep me connected when I need it the most and can understand your concerns when using data for work, KELRUE97. Let's keep looking into this. If you are over the 10GB of data, it is very possible that speeds have been reduced. You can learn more about this here under number 9, http://spr.ly/65828cjB4 verizon unlimited data*. What are you connecting the Jetpack to? Have you tested the hotspot on your cell phone with the device to see if you still have slow speeds?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes