updates to jetpack AC791L
jdvuce

Verizon website says there is an update for mty jetpack.  Jetpack says its up to date and I can download the update.  Jetpack is EXTREMELY slow all the time.

I can't follow instructions to sign in to admin page.

I need help.

Thank you Julie

0 Likes
Re: updates to jetpack AC791L
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jdvuce, making sure you Jetpack is working is our goal. What current software is displayed on the Ac791L? http://spr.ly/65808fCI8. What happens when you try to access the ADMIN site?

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
harshaw1

This is also happening to me.  I can't update my jetpack.  I can't do it via the screen on the device or the admin.  There is a file upload feature for new firmware but I don't have the firmware available.  I have logged a trouble ticket with Verizon but they responded that it was "poor signal".  Clearly I need to find the real technical support folks.

here's the info from the admin page:

Manufacturer:Netgear, Incorporated

Model:AC791L

Firmware version:NTG9X35C_02.08.29.00

Firmware build date:2015/08/08

Hardware version:2.0

I have tried the reset.  that does nothing. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the most up to date software in your device is important, harshaw1. We'd like to make sure your device can update when needed. You can view the most up to date software version and how to update it here, http://spr.ly/6584D8yCj. Have you tried updating the device when connected to a wifi network? If so, what happened when trying to update? What happens when trying to update on the Verizon network?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
henry118

I am still unable to update the software and I get a message full warning even though I have no messages

0 Likes
henry118

I think it's pretty clear the factory reset does not resolve this problem and the message error is not resolved. I'm not sure why Verizon doesn't replace the units with these issues. It's obviously a flaw and I don't think it's a problem for all AC791L units. Minimally give your customers a credit toward a trade in of the defective unit. I called Netgear and they tell me this is a Verizon issue. I still get the "software download was unsuccessful message" Netgear says there is no update available

0 Likes
henry118

I have disconnected service on my Jetpack, there seems to be no resolution to this issue. I don't get it?

0 Likes